Please click on the flags above for translations in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
There are two different subscriptions - €25 for one person or €35 for two people or a family travelling together and sharing accommodation. Each subscription lasts for one year.
What to do...
- PLEASE NOTE: You must be at least 18 years of age at time of subscribing to join WWOOF Ireland.
- To become a WWOOFer you must read and agree to the WWOOFer commitment and pay a subscription online using Stripe, a secure payment gateway, with a credit or debit card or by post but we cannot accept foreign cheques.
- When you have joined you must write your profile and upload a photograph - the photograph is compulsory for identification purposes and must show your face clearly - hosts will see this when you contact them. You must not contact hosts before you have a profile.
- Select hosts in the 'List of Hosts' in the dropdown menu on home page - you can use 'bookmarks' to make your own list. Read the host's profile very carefully!
- Contact hosts by clicking the 'EMAIL HOSTS' button under their page. Write a short message with the dates you want to volunteer. Hosts will see a link to your profile when they read your message.
- Wait for replies, ask any questions and make arrangements. Hosts may not reply immediately, so contact several.
- You are responsible for making sure that you are covered for the kind of activities that you will be doing at a Hosts place. Your Host may insist that you have liability cover – Please see HERE for an appropriate scheme from OVEuropa. You must also ensure you have adequate health and travel insurance, Please see HERE for details to purchase travel insurance. Also check visa and entry requirements carefully, especially if you have a passport from a non-EEA country (more information in our 'Help' section).
- If you change your dates, or need to cancel, you MUST contact your host to let them know!
- After your visit, you can leave feedback about hosts - it helps other WWOOFers.
- Enjoy WWOOFing in Ireland! If you have any problems, you can always contact us and we will help you. Look at the 'Help' section of this site for answers to more questions.
Next - read and agree to the WWOOFer Commitment